Sunday, August 23, 2009

Answered Prayer

God is so good.

For months I had been praying for the reconciliation of Brian and God knowing once that happened our marriage would be on the way to healing.

Not only did God bring Brian home into His arms - but He is working miracles in our lives. We are learning more about each other, we are growing in love with our Savior and with each other. We have so many blessings being showered on us.

One of the amazing things is how some of the family relationships that had been strained are now full of love and acceptance.

It is so incredible to me how not only did God answer my prayer (and those of so many others) but He went beyond what I could even imagine. My husband is restored and he is the most amazing man in the world for me. Our marriage was not broken and the covenant is solid.

We have the rest of our lives together and eternity. God is so good.

No comments: