Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progress Note

This is great......I hacked into Vicki's blog.

Well let me start out by saying how great things are going since we have gotten back together. There are a few issues that are lingering such as several phone calls or text messages that I have chosen to go unanswered. Yes, I know I have thought about using the courts to curb this harassment from all the individuals involved but have chosen to take the higher road.

God is working in big ways. We are so excited to see where all of this will lead us as we heal our wounds. Had a great weekend last weekend camping on the rim. It was so great just to lay in each others arms and see the stars and listen to the thunder as the evening storm rolled in.

Both Jay and David are doing great and we can see that they are relaxed now that their mom and dad are together. There are still things that require attention between myself and the family but I am convinced that God will get me through this and will get the glory in the end.

Until then thank you to all who have stood by us and encouraged us during the storm.

No comments: