Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday

Well, I guess I really blew it. Well not exactly...Vicki turns the big 50 today and I did not plan a surprise party or anything like that. Infact, we are going on a cruise in just a few weeks and will spoend quality time with eachother. Vicki says age is just a state of mind. I love Vicki and am enjoying our rebuilding time together.

Making chicken and grilled veggies for dinner then off to our small group class. Life is good and it is soo good to see how Vicki has been doing since her double knee replacement. God has truly blessed us over the past year and I am happy for anopther year with such a wonderful person who means so much to me and has sttod by me the past year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!!!!!!
I love you.

1 comment:

Vicki and Brian said...

My birthday was the best (the work part was a little long!). Coming home from work to a wonderful dinner, having David home for dinner then getting to spend time with our Small Group. Awesome.

My birthday last year was horrible - I had no idea what was happening in our lives, Brian sent UGLY orange flowers electronically....

But God is good. He has blessed us far beyond anything we could imagine. We are excited to see what the next year will bring as we grow more in love with Him and with each other; as we serve Him and as He leads us.

God is good.