Sunday, June 6, 2010

Packing

Packing is bittersweet.  It is a lot of hard work - I (Vicki) am actually sweating.  But, the photo albums and lighthouses are all boxed up.  While I wanted to look through every album I didn't, just a peek here and a peek there.  One of my goals is to get a scanner and get all 49 albums of pictures on a disc. 

It has also been a chance to do some weeding out.  Why was I keeping the photos from college photography 25 years ago?  If I liked them wouldn't I have hung them up?  Brian is amazing at sending me flowers - therefore we have 23 vases.  Which is insane because whenever we give flowers - we regift the vase and put in fresh flowers!

The other crazy thing - we don't know for sure when or where we are moving!!  Just trusting God.  We have an application in on a great house.  But, in this market, who knows.  And, if it isn't this house - it will be a better one. 

God is good.

No comments: