Sunday, January 9, 2011

Signs

God is so amazing.  For the past few months we have been struggling with a major decision.

Yesterday I (Vicki) asked God for a sign.  While I know this is Scripturally based - I seldom ask, perhaps I don't want to annoy God!!!  Within two hours - God had given me, not one, but two very clear signs about the direction we are headed. 

I love the fact that my Lord and Savior loves me SO much that asking for a sign is no big deal to Him.  And, in this case, He wanted be to be clear. 

Soon, we will share the decision with our friends, but for now we are simply savoring our time with Abba Father. He is preparing us for some pretty BIG stuff and we need to have His strength.  Resting in His arms, growing in His love.  What a great way to start the new year.

God is good.

No comments: