Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Healing Continues

As most of you who read this know - Brian had an affair.  It lasted seven months - the details are unimportant.  One of the last things we needed to do in our healing process was to visit Las Vegas.  It was in Las Vegas that Brian met Satan with skin on....

So we went last week.  Wednesday and Thursday were fun - healing.  Friday, it was rough.  Brian was snippy and not very nice.  After a couple of hours I gave in and cried.  Tears don't impact Brian so he knew I was at the end.  We talked and prayed.  Brian's statement "I am so angry at myself, how could I have done this to you?" made me realize just how far we have come. 

When we saw this shirt we both burst into laughter.  What happened in Vegas, didn't stay in Vegas!!

Nothing is hidden from our Lord - He knows all and sees all.  Someday we will have to give account for our actions and thoughts.  I am so glad that Jesus has already forgiven.  We are taking the grace and moving on - worshipping and serving our Lord and Savior.

God is good!

No comments: