Saturday, October 15, 2011

Heart Problems

For those of you that have been wondering if I actually had a heart. Yes I do. Those of you who really know me would agree to the fact I have a huge heart. Well according to the latest doctors report.......I have been diagnosed with the Super Ventricular Tachycardia and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.


My heart rates have been fluctuating between the low end of 20's to as high as 192 beats per min. The left ventricle is the blood pumping chamber and the heart has to work extra hard to keep the blood flowing and the result is I get light headed and experience chest pain and have difficulty breathing.

I have had my medication changed again and am getting quite tired from the effects of the pulse being dropped. It's like a car running on rich gas and then being switched to lean. There are still more tests that have to be completed including a sleep test that remains to be scheduled. The doctors are hoping to manage the problem with medications and if this does not work there is a surgical procedure they can do to get into the heart to "try " and correct the problem.

Our option is that the Lord will place His healing hands on me and this will resolve and there will not be the need to deal with this further. The kidney function tests are all normal and they can not explain this. We can it is call GOD. Yes we believe God healed me while I was in the hospital and wants me to remain focused on Him.  Please keep us in prayer as we continue this journey and we will post when we know something further.

No comments: