Sunday, October 21, 2012

More Like Jesus

Funny, all of my life I have strived to be more like Jesus - coming up short most all of the time!!

Earlier today it occurred to me - I am becoming more like Jesus and it is hard!!  People judge me.  People hurt me - intentionally or not.  People ignore me when I have so much to offer them.  People reject me.
  • People judge Jesus and He loves on.
  • People hurt Jesus every moment of every day and He loves on.
  • People ignore Jesus and He offers eternal life and He loves on.
  • People reject Jesus and He still defeated death for them and He loves on.
So I will continue to love on people and pray for those who wound me. Like Jesus, I will gladly bear scars so people will grow closer to Him.

Jesus paid it all - all to Him I owe.  He is amazing.  I am so blessed to be His child.

God is great.

No comments: