Sunday, January 13, 2013

Questions

I (Vicki) have been thinking about how short life is. Perhaps because Brian's birthday is this week.  Perhaps because we had dinner with some friends, one who has Altzheimers (Brian will blog more on this later).  Perhaps because I have been deeply wounded by someone I love more than life itself. 

Why do we who profess to love Jesus then hurt each other?  Why do we not realize each breath we take is a gift from God?  Life is short, it could end at any moment.  Do I want to go to Heaven with unresolved issues?

Why do we not cherish each and every moment with those we love?  Why do we use words to hurt the people we love the most?  Why don't we laugh more?  Why don't we love unconditionally?

What can I do to make those around me better people?  How can I show my Jesus' unconditional love?  What can I do to show Jesus to a world in desperate need?

Pretty deep thoughts.  Not sure where God is leading me, but I am quite excited to see how this thought process will bring glory to Him.

God is so amazing!!

No comments: