Friday, November 6, 2009

Being Taken Care Of

Brian is amazing. Over the past few weeks he has taken over all of the cooking, cleaning (what Kara doesn't do), shopping, bill paying plus he takes care of me and he is working overtime.

He also has figured out our time share and how to roll it over and is working on converting it into a cruise. I am so thankful he is gifted in planning and organization.

This morning he worked a couple of hours overtime and arrived home to help harass me through physical therapy. Next week I start going to the clinic.

It has been fun just to hang out this morning. Tomorrow we are going to go look at property. It will be exciting to see where God leads us.

Over the past few weeks God has really been teaching me to let others take care of me. It has been a difficult lesson. But, as He usually does, God showed up big time and together we are growing closer to Him.

He is so good!

No comments: