Sunday, November 1, 2009

Progress

Well I am now walking with a cane! No one told me my balance would be off - but it is logical if you watch a baby learning to walk. I am just thankful I haven't fallen on my bum!!

The pain has been so much less than I expected, or I had so much pain before this is an improvement. Either way it works for me. The scars are about six inches on each knee, I will be thankful as the skin loosens up and it doesn't feel like it is pulling all the time.

A couple of nights ago I even slept on my tummy!! I have a new appreciation for being able to turn over easily.

Between Brian, Jay, David, Kara, my Mom, our Small Group and other friends from Palm Valley - I have been totally surrounded with love and food. This has been a learning experience for me.

Yesterday Brian, Jay and I went to the Goodyear Swap Meet for breakfast and to look at the car show - it was good to be out and about though I did overdo it a bit and am really tired today....

God is so good.

No comments: