Sunday, October 20, 2013

Relaxing Sunday

I had planned on painting in the Play Room today but it didn't happen.  I am not so sure there is a conspiracy among my family to keep me off of ladders!!

Kara and Forrest (Tom was sick) came over as did David and Grace (Sarah was working).  We ended up just visiting and playing with the children.  It is so amazing to me to watch Forrest and Grace - somehow they just know they are cousins.  Kara and I put them in the bathtub as Forrest decided to wear much of his lunch!!

The children were having so much fun - not sure I have heard that many giggles in a long time.  Though they both seemed to think Quack Quack (the duck) belonged to them!!

Of course Brian decided to teach Forrest the fine art of eating cookies!!

We went over to Dillon's to grab something to eat - they have a shark tank inside and flamingos outside.  Both Forrest and Grace loved it - think there will be a trip to the zoo in our near future...

It is so good to have family around - being grandparents is such a blessing.  God is amazing!!





No comments: