Sunday, October 20, 2013

Turkey Hunting

Time just flies.   With a fractured elbow, well, that makes it just a tad more complicated.

On September 28 I (Vicki) missed the last step of the ladder while painting the Play Room.  Ended up with a fractured elbow (two places) and ligament damage.  So now I am in a horrible brace.

We did go turkey hunting.  David shot one, but it ran away....  next time.

It was much colder this year than in past years - but it was still an awful lot of fun!!

There is a part of me that thinks David just wants to get out there and chop wood - though we did use every pit of this pile!!

The hunters, while looking sad, did have a lot of fun.  Of course they found new places to go!!

And being in God's creation is always peaceful.  Can't wait until next time when I have the use of my left arm!!

God is so good!!



No comments: