Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moving Good!!

Today I am feeling good and am moving good! The muscles (yes I have them!) are not wavering between tense and jello.

Looking forward to going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully getting all the tape off my knees. It is more annoying than anything.

Tomorrow will also be my first time out of the house in ten days!! Brian has a doctor appointment on Thursday and we want to go to Small Group.

Our Small Group has been absolutely amazing - they have been bringing dinner since I arrived home - it will be tough to feed ourselves.

We are so very blessed.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you're up and moving! I was just wondering about your progress yesterday. It's always tough to have surgery but especially when it's on the lower half of the body that controls walking and getting around. You're going to make it!!