Monday, May 25, 2009

Challenging Season

As we have been going through this challenging season in our lives I have turned to the Scripture and prayer for strength, guidance and comfort. Haven't been reading many other books.

One I have is the Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie OMartian. She wrote something that really struck me - We have to go through the pain to get to the joy. So if I extrapolate a bit - perhaps the greater the pain - the greater the joy will be. And in my mind, joy can be translated into blessings. So I am expecting fantastic blessings for us!!

I am amazed at how God ALWAYS sends words to me when I need them most. Sometimes He uses His Word, sometimes other books, sometimes people and sometimes it is the Holy Spirit whispering in my ear.

God is so good.

No comments: