Sunday, May 31, 2009

Faith

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. Hebrews 11:6

I am finding faith to be a much bigger concept than I once thought. It seems as I step out in faith, there is just another step to take. Perhaps that is the maturing process.

There are those who claim to have faith, but aren't growing. They sit in judgement of others. My heart breaks for those people.

My heart also breaks for those who justify their sin, who make excuses rather than just deal with it. God knows we have all sinned. He just wants us to repent and run into His arms. But I guess that whole repenting thing requires faith.

No comments: