Saturday, May 30, 2009

Edge of the Promised Land

Over the past few months I have probably grown more in love with Jesus than ever before. It has also been the most painful months I have ever experienced.

I have chosen to follow the way of obedience to the Lord and do what He asks - even though it is contrary to what the world would say. The answers haven't come yet, but I know God is working.

Over the years we have overcome some really terrible things - being falsely accused (trial and all); addictions (that through the grace of God were overcome); accidents; deaths; living in different states; the foreclosure of our home, a rebellious child. I know that once this challenging time is over - we will be walking into The Promised Land.

God so wants to bless us. All the tears we have cried will be waiting for us as blessings. All the time we have lost will be given back to us. God is going to amaze us with what He has been preparing (after all He's been working on it for almost 20 years and look what He did in seven days!).

I am so thankful for hope.

No comments: