Friday, October 16, 2009

God is Amazing


We are home. It was a crazy long week. The pain was so much less than I anticipated. God honored the prayers of His people.
Brian has been amazing. He stayed with me throught the whole thing. He cried more than I did!! I cried once when they put the motion machine on my right leg - it hurt. He wiped his eyes a lot.... I am so blessed to have a devoted husband.
So now on to learning to walk without the walker. The exercises are tough - the physical therapist will be here tomorrow. But at least we are sleeping in our own bed. No one will come in at 4:00am to take blood or poke or prod or ask how I am feeling.
Thanks for all the prayers. God is good.

1 comment:

Leeper's said...

Glad you are home, safe and sound. I love you and will continue to pray for you!