Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving that actually started on Wednesday evening when we went out to celebrate our 21st anniversary.  It was good.  I just adore spending time with Brian.  He is not only my husband and best friend, but I actually like him!!

Thanksgiving brought all the children plus their spouse/girlfriends plus Grandma plus Kylene plus Joey.  It was good to have all the children together - and they all were getting along!!  Perhaps not seeing each other as much does that.....

Brian and I were up early for shopping on Friday - 4:50am we were standing in front of a store....  just in case one of our nosy children is trying to figure out what we bought - we are keeping all locations secret!!  We ended up at four different stores in a matter of four hours!!  The last one was ToysRUs, shopping was so much easier when they were small.  Cool thing - we are pretty much done, now we can enjoy the holidays and celebrate Jesus' birth.

Friday evening we randomly hooked up with my Mom to walk through Glendale Glitters - it was beautiful and fun.  The only challenge - Brian and my Mom ganged up on me to get mini-donuts.  There are times I wonder if Brian goes to these things just to eat the food!!

Back to work - will be a long week but we are both blessed to have solid jobs.  God is good.

No comments: