Thursday, May 29, 2008

Confirmations

God is so amazing!!

As we are walking through this valley I started second guessing our decision. But God, because He knows me so well, keeps sending confirmations.

One of the funniest happened today. We have been very up front with our mortgage company. So today Brian finally gets a return call, three weeks after our initial contact. The lady said to him - I am not sure we can do anything for you - you have more going out than coming in. Really.

As if that wasn't enough - she suggested we rent out one of our rooms. Now who, in their right mind, would want to live with two teenage boys!!

I don't understand why this is all happening. I am simply praying God will increase our love for Him and our witness to those around us through this.

We are simply passing through - everything is His.

No comments: