Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life is Tough

Day two of being a blogger. Seems like there is so much going on our lives I should be able to write for hours, maybe I don't know where to start.

We're about to lose our home - that hurts. It is not so much that I am materialistic, more that I feel like we have failed. Even though logically I know the market crashed, that our lender was less than honest and other people have not come through on their promises to pay us money owed.

I dread moving. The physical part of it makes everything in me hurt. Packing is just crazy - why do we have so much stuff.

But, I know the Lord is leading us through this season. There are lessons we need to learn. There are other lives we will be able to touch. More importantly we will be moving to where God wants us to be.

1 comment:

Leeper's said...

You haven't failed...