Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anticipation

God is SO amazing! I am working on the Elevator and Wild Side groups for Student Ministries for the 2008-2009 school year. Last year we had five of each. This year, looks like we are moving to eight of each. Go God.

I love how God has me serving - loving on our volunteers. And He is bringing us so many new ones. I really try to scare them off, tell them they have to be there EVERY week, we want them to lead one of the Elevator or Wired groups, some I have even told about my boys....

But, these people love Jesus. God is going to rock the socks off our students this year through our leaders. I believe we are at the edge of an explosion. Our young people have the potential to truly change the world. The anticipation is almost too much to stand.

God keeps reminding me - pray, pray, pray. Where God is working, the attacks will be coming.

The battle belongs to the Lord - and He already won!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy Witt is officially a youth leader!!!!!