Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Weekend

Friday when I left my office I thought it would be a relatively quiet weekend. Boy was I wrong!

Yesterday we did four loads to the new house, realized all of our furniture won't fit so guess we'll have a garage sale next weekend. Today while unpacking boxes of books - have to reuse those boxes, decided we need to paint and well, let's do it before we move in!!

Now we're looking at paint colors. I actually enjoy painting so this will be fun. Brian, Jay and David will handle the garage sale Friday, I will help on Saturday unless everything sells on Friday!!

Also on Saturday, Jay traded his 85 dirt bike for a 250 - all I know is it is louder. Apparently it goes faster too. Just what we need, Jay going faster....

Well David was going to do a deal with another guy, but the whole thing gave me an uneasy feeling - and I have learned to listen to those gut reactions. David is pretty disappointed, but God has a better bike for him.

So now I sit here looking at all this stuff I really need to pack up and all I want to do is take a nap!! But, if I take a nap, then I probably won't sleep as well tonight.

I just pray God pulls us through the next few weeks. Way a lot to do. I just need to remember to keep my time with Him sacred and everything else will fall into place.

2 comments:

Leeper's said...

What are you selling at the garage sale?

Anonymous said...

Yeah im hopefully getting a bike this week if not shoot why not sell it at the garage sale lol