Saturday, June 21, 2008

Creation

We are almost finished painting - just the boys bedsrooms and the bathroom upstairs. Thank you Jesus!!

While this has been a lot of fun and hard work it has also been a learning experience. Though I seldom watch television - HGTV is my favorite. So well I have been stepping out and trying new stuff (for me) it doesn't look as good as it does on tv.

It has also been cool to be creative - then I started thinking about how much fun God must have had when creating the world. Think about it - a clean slate, no preconceptions. Then He made us.

My scripture for today was out of the 139th Psalm, verse 14 - "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it."

So, perhaps some of my creativity comes from the Master Creator - He does everything marvelously!!

No comments: