Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Frustration

It was a frustrating day. People asking questions, then not listening to the answers. Others asking questions they already know the answers to. Then others who don't ask the questions, but should.

Normally I don't think of other people as stupid, in fact I don't even like the word. But, sometimes I have difficulties figuring out what to love in someone. Knowing they were created by God, where is the good? And take it a step further, I am supposed to love these people who are raising my blood pressure!

Deep breath. My SOAP today was Psalm 136:1 - Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forver.

His love endures for me, even when I am frustrated and not quite getting it - I must give thanks to the Lord. For He is so very good.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great verse to hold onto today! Hang in there and know it can only get better!!