Friday, July 11, 2008

The Straw that Almost Broke the Camel's Back

Well it happened today - there was a straw that almost broke the camel's back. It was a pretty intense day at work, lots to do and things were just challenging (common for this time of the month).

I made a suggestion that was shot down by my direct boss. Since the suggestion was logical and much needed I was mad. Then instead of leaving me alone to calm down, she kept pushing and pushing about how she was right.

God is so good. He kept my mouth shut!! I didn't say anything. Finally she left.

About an hour later her boss sent out an email saying this was a good idea and we should have a meeting on it Monday. It took a lot not to go say "ha ha". But again, God is good and kept my mouth shut.

What could have been the straw that broke the camel's back (or sent me over the edge) didn't. I am so amazed at how God takes care of me.

No comments: