Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for my friends and family. This morning I received so many hugs - just what I needed.

After this past week I am not taking my friends or prayer or God for granted any more. I need all of them. Quite honestly, I am not sure how I would have made it through without the prayers of those around me.

So often we try to insulate ourselves - not let anyone see what is going on inside, not let anyone see we are hurting, not let anyone know how afraid we are. Maybe that is why God allowed all of this to happen - to show me how much I need Him and His children.

While I would have preferred Him just writing on a wall or whispering in my ear, I have to trust that He knows best. He loves me most. And, we get to spend eternity together in Heaven.

No comments: