Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Brighter Day

Things always look brighter the next day.
  • Maybe it is the tears that were shed have watered the seed of hope.
  • Maybe it is because I woke up this morning singing - My hope is build on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.
  • Maybe it is because God was able to clear my mind and take away the negative thoughts during the night.
  • Maybe it is because we are a day closer to Heaven!!
  • Maybe it is because God reminded me that ALL things work together for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose (not mine).

Whatever the reason, I am at peace. God will not leave or forsake us. He has met all of our needs and He will continue to do so.

Brian already has made some contacts for new positions. I trust they will be better than where he is currently. He has also contacted an attorney. We don't want someone else to be mistreated.

Tomorrow will be even better than today!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Each new day brings new options and new choices to be made. We just have to wait for them and be open when they come. Hang in there Vicki!