Monday, November 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

So many random thoughts going through my head -

Love the first Friday of each month. Our Home Team has First Friday Fantastic Family Fun Fellowship (or something like that!). It is cool to just chill with our friends who are doing life with us. It is good to know we are not alone in our struggles.

Saturday evening we ate dinner with 150 of our Tres Dias friends. What a spread of food! More amazing was the worship and fellowship.

Sunday evening I was blessed to spend with the Youth Mentors. These people are awesome. So filled with love for Jesus and for our students. They are such an encouragement.

The weather has turned cold. This means my knees hurt. I try not to be a wimp. I am so holding on to the promise of new bodies when we get to Heaven!

It is tough watching my children make unwise decisions. I wish more people would show mercy rather than judge.

Praying for Brian's board approval to come quickly. There is a meeting on Thursday at noon, then the Board will meet on Tuesday, November 25. Not only will the increased salary take a HUGE load off, but Brian needs the affirmation of how valuable he is.

I love Brian. He is an incredible husband and friend. I walked into our bedroom when I arrived home from work and it smells like him. I miss him in the evenings.

God is so good to me.

No comments: