Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Critical Spirit

As we have been walking through the fire, God has been revealing to me areas of my life where I need to change.

One of the biggest is a critical spirit. Over the past few weeks I have been working on this. Trying to look at things the way God does, not the way Vicki thinks they should be.

My heart is grieved at the people I have hurt when my intentions were good. My prayer is those closest to me will see a change for the positive. I can't undo spoken words. But hopefully, I can start speaking words of life into those I love so much.

While I have really detested the last six weeks of my life. I am a better woman today, I am more like Jesus. He has burned off some of the things in my life that were detracting from my Lord. I am being refined for His glory.

No comments: