Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Peaceful Weekend


Brian and I had a wonderful four days up in Laughlin. We left early Friday morning and came home Monday afternoon. We had no specific plans, just hung out - gambled a little, went to Oatman, laid out on the beach, watched some movies. Just spent time together.


The only sad part is Brian has an infection in his elbow. The doctor put him on some heavy duty antibiotics. One of the side effects is having to use the bathroom, sometimes suddenly!!


We came home so he could have it drained, while it still hurts - Dr. Doug is very encouraged though he said it could take several weeks to heal.


Brian has a physical agility test on Thursday. I know God is going to give him the strength to score well.


I am beginning to realize I need to take more time to relax, just do nothing. Spend time with the people I love, rest in God. Give more encouragement, more hugs, more love.

No comments: