Thursday, June 25, 2009

Emotional Roller Coaster

It has been kind of a weepy day. Interesting because the last few have been relatively solid.

I miss Brian so much. Still wondering what happened. Still hoping and praying he will come to his senses and we can work this out. God specializes in the seemingly impossible.

More than anything though I want God to get the glory - whatever happens. My friend Penny was such an encouragement last night - she told me that my obedience to God will bring me blessings. I am trying so hard to keep my focus on Jesus. For now, He is my bridegroom. He is loving me. He is holding on to me.

This morning Dr. Doug confirmed both of my knees need to be replaced. He said he can't believe the pain I must be in - just from looking at the x-rays. In a way it is good to know the pain is real and there are options. He gave me cortisone shots in both knees, so far no relief.

Quite honestly, at this point I feel like a target of the evil one. He can take everything I have - but he can't take away Jesus.

I am so thankful for my Abba Father.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So sorry to hear about your knees! My Mom has had knee surgery on both knees twice with the eventually replacement of both to come. I know how tough it can be. When are you scheduled for surgery? Let us know if you need anything!