Monday, June 15, 2009

Pain

It is official. Brian has moved out. He wants a divorce.

Doesn't matter that God hates divorce, doesn't matter that I want to work it out, doesn't matter how much pain it is bringing to our children, doesn't matter that God will give us the wisdom and strength to work it out.

Really sucks. Right now God is holding me in His lap, rocking me, singing to me, telling me that all things work together for good and we will get through this together.

Though it seems hopeless - I still pray for reconciliation, I pray the man I love so much will return home, I pray we will have the opportunity to do life together. I pray he will fall back in love with Jesus.

I asked him tonight if he knew his decision would cause all of this pain - would be make the same decision..... He said he didn't know.

Abba Father - protect our children right now, hold them in Your arms of love. Hold all of us close to You. You are good.

1 comment:

Amber Hann said...

Praying for you and your family Vicki. God is bigger than anything, that is the most comforting part about life's struggles. Love you vicki.