Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Season

I don' t remember being so tired in all my life. We spent today packing and moving. Actually it went smoothly. Due to the quick circumstances we will end up giving away or throwing away some of the stuff we moved.

So tonight starts a new season. Not sure where God is taking me - but I trust Him. He loves me totally and completely. I am His daughter and since He is the King - I am a princess.

My heart hurts for Brian. He has so much anger inside. And I seem to be the recipient of his emotional vomit. Even with all that has happened - I love him. I am praying for him more now than I was.

Just as the shepherd went after the one sheep - I believe God will go after Brian until he is back in the herd. And I will keep praying for him.

God is good.

No comments: