Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Peace

I am so at peace. The past few months have been the worst of my life. The challenges have been intense and right now it looks like things aren't going to improve. But Jesus loves me.

This is not where I want to be in my life. It is not what I believe God had planned. But, because of free will, I am dealing with lots of challenges. I am so at peace.

The things that are being ripped from me - God will return to me tenfold. The blessings coming will be so much greater than I can even imagine because I am standing firm in my obedience to God - I am remaining faithful to Him.

Someday I get to stand before my Creator and I want to hear the words "Well done, my faithful servant."

God has filled me with peace and love. He will carry me through and then He is going to bless my socks off!!

No comments: