Thursday, June 25, 2009

Questions?

Been asking God a lot of why questions..... I love the fact that God doesn't get mad when I ask, that He wraps His arms of love around me and holds me telling me that ALL things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

So here are some of my questions:

  • What went wrong?
  • Why didn't Brian come to me so we could work things out?
  • Why did satan chose Brian to go after?
  • Why did Brian give into temptation?
  • What happened to the passion Brian had for Jesus?
  • How can Brian justify the sin he is living in?
  • Why is he exposing our children to this sin?
  • Isn't Brian afraid of the consequences of his actions?
  • Why wasn't Brian willing to go for counseling?
  • Why has Brian rejected all the people who are reaching out to him in love?
  • When I asked him two days after he left, if you knew how much pain this would cause - would you make the same decision, he answered probably not - why did he continue down the road of sin?
  • Why did you involve the children?
  • Doesn't Brian hurt not being close to Jesus (he said he was stagnant)?
  • When did Brian give up on God?

Those are just the ones I can think of right now - late at night in lots of pain.

I do have the assurance that God loves Brian and wants him to come home into His arms of love. It is just a matter of when and how it will happen.

Odd as it sounds - I love my husband. I want him restored to the Lord. I know this prayer will be answered.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry Vicki and I wish I could answer some of those questions myself. It's so tough to even think of how someone can fall into sin but we know God is always there waiting for us to turn and come back! We are praying for you and the kids, especially David, during this time!