Tuesday, September 30, 2008

David does it again

My youngest child has the most sensitive heart.

After he broke his leg he decided to trade his dirt bike for a car. Well, the car wasn't all it was cracked up to be. David, in frustration, put the car on Craig's List. David and Brian still spent a lot of time "bonding" over the car, they even drove to Prescott to pick up another engine!

Since Brian rides a motorcycle and we have two vehicles it wasn't critical to get David's car fixed or to get rid of it.

Monday night David got a call about the car - someone was VERY interested and was willing to pay him what he was asking. I told David, "This is your car - it is your choice, what are you going to do with the money?"

David looked at me and said - "Give it to you, things are tough and I want to help."

He is an amazing young man, growing more and more to be like Jesus. I am very proud of him.

No comments: