Sunday, September 7, 2008

Growing Family

Last evening we invited Kara's boyfriend Tom and David's girlfriend Kayla to dinner. We had fun. I tried a new recipe for dinner, figured if it was bad we could order pizza!!

Tom is quiet. We'll need to spend some more time with him. He does treat Kara well and she is VERY demanding.

Kayla is a sweetheart. I have been able to get to know her through Student Ministries at Palm Valley. She didn't eat much but she could have been nervous about meeting Brian - he can be rather intimidating..... I appreciate the fact she doesn't let David get away with stuff. I hope they don't get too serious.

So our family is growing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had fun getting to know your family more. i was a little intimadated meeting brian because hes very big! your family is very interesting at the dinner table! lol. but its all good it was funny

Leeper's said...

Mom...I love you so much and I am so excited for you to get to know Thomas more and more! He really is an amazing man and he does treat me so well.

P.S. I am not demanding.