Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LIfe Lesson

God showed me a life lesson today. It was so cool.

I left work and it was sprinkling. A couple of miles down the road it starts raining harder. By the time I got to the freeway it was pouring monster drops. As I traveled down the freeway at 25 miles an hour (when we were moving) I watched the storm.

It was absolutely beautiful - the clouds were puffy and lots of different shades. Then it started to hail. Hail - in Phoenix. I still had about 15 miles until home. There was a little river down the median in the freeway. I figured it would take me another 45 minutes.

Then, all of sudden, the rain stopped. As I drove on the pavement dried out, the clouds thinned and traffic was great.

I pray the storm we are in is almost over. But, if it's not I'll keep watching the sky for Jesus.

No comments: