Sunday, January 18, 2009

Growing and Maturing

A while back Pastor Greg challenged us to start tithing. This is tough for us as we cannot even make our monthly bills. But, after a lot of prayer, we starting tithing.

At Home Team last Thursday I was challenged to make some stands and practice Tough Love.

Today Pastor Greg challenged us to get physically fit. About two years ago I lost almost 50 pounds. Over the past few months I found about eight of them (I eat when stressed!). So now I have decided to resume healthy eating and start an exercise plan.

My friend Trish then reiterated what our Home Team said, I need to stand firm - and she is holding me accountable.

So it looks like 2009 is going to be one of growing and maturing. It will be cool to see where I am at the end of the year.

No comments: