Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wedding Site

It looks like Kara has found a site for the wedding. Just have to figure out how it will all get paid for!!

It is a beautiful campground - 14 cabins. They all have to be rented to wedding people and then the whole place is ours. Lots of photo ops - even a playground!! The cool thing is Brian and I would have our own cabin to run away to if it gets too stressful!!

Kara seems to have everything under control - but she is stressing WAY too much, part of that is her.

And, the way I look at this - it will all be over in six months.

3 comments:

Amber Hann said...

stressing is the fun part of planning a wedding :)
Hopefully I can help her a bit to relieve stress. Excitement sometimes comes out as stress :)
It will be great and will be just a memory before you know it

Stacey said...

I had no idea she was getting married. I'm guessing it must be a good thing since you sound happy. What a fun idea to get married with cabins and all the outdoors!

Leeper's said...

Yay for finding it! Thomas or should I say, "Tom" and I love it.

Thanks for the road trip. Sorry I was such a bore on the way home!

I love you!