Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Patience

We found out today Brian did not get a job he really wanted. He was their second choice. This process of searching for a job seems to have gone on for so long.

The process of losing our home is taking a long time also. Looks like there will be a foreclosure sale in April. It is amusing that our hardship letter wasn't accepted. I mean, Brian was making REALLY good money as an adjuster - there is no work so he changed careers to bring money in. Isn't that a hardship?

God did NOT bless Brian with patience at all. So he is frustrated. Patience has been something God blessed me with though I am growing weary of all this negative stuff happening.

So in my time with the Lord this morning what do I read - Genesis 50:20 "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives".

I doubt what we are going through will save lives, perhaps. But, God does intend for everything happening to us to bring glory to His name. So we are waiting to see how God works this out.

No comments: