Tuesday, October 14, 2008

God is so Good

I was sitting here thinking how good God is. I mean, He is really good.

The past few months have been such a challenge. But, here we are, and there is an end in sight. Brian will be board certified soon (hopefully within a week), Jay is making MUCH better decisions, David's leg is healing, Kara is in a healthy relationship.

More than anything, we are right where God wants us to be. We have each other, we have our church family, we have the ability to serve, we have the joy of the Lord.

If you had asked me if I wanted to experience the past months - definitely NO. But, I am becoming a stronger person, trusting my Jesus so much more. He is shaping me into the person He wants me to be to best glorify Him.

So, I guess it comes down to this - Thank you Lord for allowing me to experience the past few months of storms. Thank you for carrying me through.

No comments: