Monday, October 6, 2008

Prayer Missiles

Most people who know me, know I tend to be a little obsessed with prayer. Over the years I have studied a lot about how to pray, taught classes on how to pray and actually spent time in prayer.

So this morning I read a devotional I receive every morning. It was talking about Prayer Darts. So all day I have been developing this theme in my mind. Why can't we have Prayer Missiles.

A missile is powerful, it is designed for a particular purpose and it has a specific direction.

The evil one cannot stop any prayers we offer up to the throne of grace. So, if I start sending out Prayer Missiles - very specific prayers for a specific purpose and trust the power of God. Watch out!!

So for now, I am going to practice and perfect my new way of praying. I am excited to see how God will be glorified through this.

Whoever says being a Christian is boring - just doesn't get it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVED THIS.... would you be willing to send it to our prayer team? What a GREAT word picture... I think Deb would enjoy it too.... :) See you on Saturday Vicky.... love ya, Kelly Fuhst