Thursday, October 23, 2008

Step of Faith

Well, I am about to leave for three plus days. This means leaving three males alone in my house.... Not too sure what I will come back to. Actually I wonder how much of the To Do list they will even think about.

Brian's board approval did not happen as the board meeting was moved to next Wednesday, October 29. We are desperately praying it will go through. The financial benefits will take a HUGE load off. With Christmas coming we could use it. I would imagine West Valley Hospital would be pretty jazzed too.

Through all of this I am learning to trust God more. Letting Him be the supplier of all my needs, and perhaps learning that many of my "needs" are actually "wants".

I love this journey I am on headed to Heaven.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So where are you going?