Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

Okay, I was tagged twice so I guess I should do this...... Random things about myself that others may or may not know.

1. My family is the most important thing in the world to me after my relationship with Christ. I love being with them, hearing about what is going on in their lives. I miss the days when the children were little. I treasure the times we are together - especially when it is the extended family - I can't wait for Christmas.

2. I am a big baby. I cry at movies, I cry at Home Makeover, I cry during church. Given my career of an accountant it at times seems odd that I cry so easily.

3. I love being out of doors. Someday I would love to live in the mountains, perhaps Colorado or Alaska realistically Crown King.

4. Baseball is a hoot. My favorite us tee ball, just something about watching the little guys play so hard and not care who wins. I love watching David and Jay play. They are such gifted athletes.

5. Pain is a constant in my life. Some days are better, some days are worse. Can't wait til I get to Heaven to get that new body!!

6. Christmas is my favorite holiday. It will be different this year not putting up thousands of lights. It will be a simple Christmas, focusing on the true meaning.

Since everyone I know who blogs (who reads mine) has been tagged - that's all folks!!

No comments: