Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brian


Brian has been filling out paperwork for his soon-to-be job. There were a couple of items he couldn't locate so he left me a list. (BTW - I so respect that Brian continues to work at a job where he is mistreated but he still gives everything he can.)

As I was looking for the address of our rental five years ago in the computer and I ran across the letter I wrote for Brian the Christmas of 2006. That was the year we didn't exchange gifts - just wrote each other letters. Then I pulled out the letter he wrote to me (I keep it in my Bible.)

Now I sit here crying. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world (for me). He is so full of love and compassion. God has blessed my socks off.

I am excited for this new season in our life - he will be starting a new job, the children are almost gone, we can spend time together.




No comments: