Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day Trip - Shooting

Yesterday Brian and I went on a day trip. So much happened - it will be a two part blog.


Part of our day was spent shooting out in the desert. Brian is an amazing marksman. He shot 40 rounds and all but three got the target. The bad guy was so dead.

He even was shooting left handed for a while. I so respect the skills he has - it was incredible to watch!






Then Brian taught me to shoot.... I think I did pretty good. I shot ten rounds and hit the target seven times.

I have a whole new respect for our police officers - it was difficult in a good situation - light outside, still target, no pressure.

It was really a lot of fun - not only did I learn to shoot, I also learned to load the magazine. By the end of our shooting time I was able to get all ten bullets in.

That part of the day was wonderful....

No comments: