Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

Okay, I am in a blogging mood. God is teaching me so, so, so much!! It is not easy, a lot of it is really hurting. But I am so thankful, that after walking with Jesus my entire life (there were a few backslides along the way) He is still teaching me more and more about His character and His love.

During Youth Services Jeremiah made the comment - God never wastes a hurt. How cool is that? Even though things may be painful, we may be in a breaking period - God will not waste what is going on - it will glorify the Lord!!

I know we are close to the blessing. God loves us and wants to hold us close.

While praying the other night God gave me a vision - I saw Brain and myself curled up on God's lap, His arms were around us holding us close. What a comfort.

No comments: