Friday, March 6, 2009

A Wonderful Husband


This evening I was at a wedding. Weddings always make me think. Tonight I was reminded about what a wonderful husband Brian is and how very much I love him.
His heart is full of love, he is a great Dad to our children, he is willing to serve, rarely does he whine. He puts up with me!!
We have been through some pretty intense times, but with God at the center of our marriage, we have made it through. Right now things are pretty tough - but I know the blessing is coming soon.
I think too often I take him for granted. So, from today on, I am going to be the best wife I can be - he will get all the love and respect he deserves. I am going to do my best for him. I am going to move him to the top of my prayer list.
And, next trip, we are going to take lots and lots of pictures of us!!
I am blessed.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog! Hope you are having a great weekend! ♥ Hugs!